A-List Communications Announces two-day Lineup for Hollywood Hospitality Pop-up Series “Supper Suite”
For the sixth consecutive year, leading LA-based special events group A-List Communications with its sponsor partners El Tesoro Tequila, Blue Moon Brewing, hint Water and INTRINSIC Wine Co., will bring its exclusive “Supper Suite” pop-up to Austin during the first weekend of the famed film, music and interactive festival in Austin ,Texas. The VIP pop-up will again be located centrally with a takeover of new Austin hot-spot, Moonfire Lounge and serve as the premiere red-carpet hospitality destination celebrating the top films and Hollywood A-list attending the festival. Events slated this year include:
SATURDAY, March 9, 2019
· 4:00pm — 6:00pm: Red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection, MICKEY & THE BEAR starring Camila Morrone (Death Wish), Ben Rosenfeld (Irrational Man), Calvin Demba (Kingsman: Golden circle), Rebecca Henderson (Russian Doll) and directed by Annabelle Attanasio. The event will also be hosted in part by the Montana Film Office.
· 6:30pm — 8:30pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection HER SMELL starring Elisabeth Moss (Handmaides Tale), Cara Delevingne (Paper Towns), Amber Heard (Aquaman), Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey), Virginia Madsen (Sideways), Eric Stoltz (Pulp Fiction), and directed by Alex Ross Perry as well as official festival selection SWORD OF TRUST starring Marc Maron (Maron), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Lynn Shelton (Hump Day) and directed by Lynn Shelton.
· 10:30pm — 12:30pm: Red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection RUN THIS TOWN starring Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries), Jennifer Ehle (Zero Dark Thirty), Damian Lewis (Band of Brothers), Scott Speedman (Underworld), Ben Platt (Pitch Perfect), Mena Massoud (Aladdin) and directed by Ricky Tollman.
Sunday, March 10
· 6:00pm — 8:00pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection SAINT FRANCES starring Kelly O’Sullivan (Sirens) and directed by Alex Thompson as well as official festival selection PINK WALL starring Tatiania Maslany (Orphan Black), Sule Rimi (Black Earth Rising), Jay Duplass (Cyrus) and directed by Tom Collen.
· 9:00pm — 11:00pm: Combined red-carpet premiere party for official festival selection DARLIN’ starring Pollyanna McIntosh (The Walking Dead), Nora-Jane Noone (The Descent), Cooper Andrews (The Walking Dead), and directed by Pollyanna McIntosh as well as official festival selection GIRL ON THE THIRD FLOOR starring C.M. Punk (WWE), and Trieste Kelly Dunn (Blindspot) and directed by Travis Stevens.
In addition to the pre and post premiere parties, the Supper Suite will also host the Collider Media Studio during the daytime. Here, top filmmakers and actors will stop in during their press circuits to conduct interviews as exclusive content on the popular entertainment site, Collider, which garners over 11 million visitors and 50 million page views monthly. Additional brands activating on-site to style out the festival’s A-list include celebrity favorites mou boots and Tai Jewelry as well as the trend forward Line and Dot and the acclaimed charity event Red Nose Day, which has helped change the lives of millions of children living in poverty for the better.
New sponsor partner El Tesoro Tequila joins the Supper Suite with pours of their authentic tequila. Made with the knowledge and passion passed down through five generations of master distillers, every decision made has celebrated the tequila’s unique flavor. El Tesoro will be serving their Passion Paloma and El Tesoro Margarita to guests of the Supper Suite. hint Water will also be serving their delicious, good for you, unsweetened flavored water.
Additionally, renewing annual partners Blue Moon Brewing will be the official beer sponsor offering their Blue Moon Belgian White as the beer of choice for guests, as well as Coors Light. . INTRINSIC Wine Co. has signed on to serve their innovative Cabernet Sauvignon and Red Blend from Washington State. Montana Film Office signs on to host the party for “MICKEY AND THE BEAR”.
“We’re honored to continue to offer our Supper Suite program as a premiere destination hub for our sixth consecutive year and be able to support the creatiive community working hard to to promote their films at the festival. The program’s success is based in large part of the generosity of our sponsors El Tesoro Tequila, Blue Moon Brewing, hint Water, and INTRINSIC Wine Co. who make it all possible,” explains A-List Communications’ CEO David Manning.